Welcome to Chemical and Radiation Safety Office (CRSO) website at the University of Nebraska Medical Center! The CRSO compliance programs are designed to protect patients, employees, students, contractors, visitors and volunteers, as well as the environment.
The UNMC Chemical Safety Office, working in conjunction with the campus Chemical Safety Committee, establishes policies and procedures for the safe acquisition, use, storage and disposal of chemicals on campus.
The Chemical Safety Office also advises campus chemical users on best practices and helps the university community comply with federal, state and local environmental protection laws.
The UNMC Radiation Safety Office, along with members of the Radiation Safety Committee, are committed to the ongoing development and implementation of the current radiation safety program.
The Radiation Safety Office also provides a wide range of radiation services and health physics support to the University of Nebraska Medical Center community, to help comply with federal, state and local radiation protection laws.
Chemical & Radiation Safety
Omaha, NE 68198-5480
24 hr Emergency Contact
- DOT Inspection 2014
- EPA/RCRA Corrective Action Complete Letter
- DOT/FAA Inspection 2013
- Reply from State to UNMC Response Letter June 2013
- Signed Response to X-Ray Inspection June 2013
- UNMC X-Ray Inspection Notice of Noncompliance May 2013
- State Inspection on UNMC Radioactive Materials Broad Scope License 3/14/2013.
- DOT/FAA Inspection 2011 Closeout
- DOT/FAA Inspection 2011