The majority of the scheduled rooms are programmed on a semester basis. There are numerous classes and other activities that must be scheduled and coordinated among the various units. For this reason, firm deadlines for submission of requests must be followed to give enough time for scheduling staff to enter the data and to make any necessary modifications. Requests received after the submission deadline will be handled on a space-available basis only. In the table below is the advance scheduling deadlines.
|Semester||Description||Email Sent||Submission Deadline||Email Confirmation Sent By|
|Annually||Grand Rounds||Feb1||Feb 8||Feb 13|
|Fall [Aug-Dec] & Summer [May-Jul]||Classes||Feb 9||Mar 2||Mar 2|
|Classes may be scheduled for either the semester or the academic year|
|Routine Meetings||Mar 2||Mar 13||Mar 30|
|Spring [Jan-Apr]||Classes||Sept 1||Sept 14||Sept 21|
|Routine Meetings||Sept 22||Sept 31||Oct 7|
Eppley Science Hall 3010 and DRC 1002 have been designated for events with an advanced scheduling window of 12 months (Grand Rounds, Annual Meetings, and other Special Non-recurring Events). This will also accommodate seminars and other events targeted for larger groups requiring a longer scheduling cycle. All DRC classrooms and some conference rooms are reserved for Standing Seminars 12:00 – 1:00 PM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM.
The following lists the priority order for ADVANCED scheduling:
Priority 1: Recurring classes for credit.
Priority 2: Intermittent or Ad hoc classes for credit.
Priority 3: Recurring Meetings – not for credit.
Priority 4: Ad Hoc Meetings, Seminars and/or Events – not for credit.
- Special "proximity" consideration will be given when a college requests classes to be scheduled within their building.
- Special consideration will be given for classes requiring distance learning technology within classrooms designated for this use.
- Individual events such as Grand Rounds and Special Events will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Room Scheduling Procedures
- Public Space Scheduling
- Rooms Scheduled through Centralized Scheduling
- Rooms not Scheduled through Centralized Scheduling