In addition to fulfilling the requirements above, those activities that involve fundraising shall meet the following criteria.
Criteria for fundraising activities at UNMC
- All individuals involved in fundraising activities must complete a Fundraising Request Form and receive approval from the UNMC Associate Director of Public Affairs (559-9152). This person will keep these records on file.
- Parties requesting fundraising activities will be required to provide an explanation of how the proposed activity promotes health or directly benefits UNMC or The Nebraska Medical Center.
- Raffles will not be permitted.
- Existing sales that have established a pattern or practice can continue. However, organizers of these events will need to fill out a fundraising request form annually. Additional sales or modifications to the venue beyond those already approved will require approval by the Associate Director of Public Affairs (559-9152).
- Solicitation of gifts, prizes, awards or anything of value from individuals or businesses requires prior approval. Move to procedure from the Development Office at The Nebraska Medical Center (559-3040) or the Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance Office at UNMC (559-6300).
- You must receive approval for your event from Public Affairs prior to reserving your space. See Public Space Reservation policy above.
- Room Scheduling Procedures
- Public Space Scheduling
- Rooms Scheduled through Centralized Scheduling
- Rooms not Scheduled through Centralized Scheduling