Personnel seeking to fill vacancies or to create new academic positions should complete a PeopleAdmin requisition on-line.
National advertising is required for all academic, regular (non-temporary) full-time positions, and for part-time positions equal to or greater than .50 FTE. To comply with the requirement of nationally advertising open academic positions, you must advertise at least once per year in a diversity publication and one other national publication. Visiting faculty appointments are exempt from national advertising. NOTE: Every ad must state "Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply." Postdoctoral appointments may be posted for a minimum of seven calendar days on PeopleAdmin only with approval.
In a few selected instances, waiver of national advertising may be authorized by the Chancellor or Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs.
- PeopleAdmin Recruitment Process
- PeopleAdmin Hiring Managers Site - call Academic Services for url
- Physical Requirements Form - attach to all PeopleAdmin requisitions
- Advertising Log - use when readvertising
- Individual Application Summary Form (for use only for recruitment prior to 1/1/2012)
- EEO form (for use only for recruitment prior to 1/1/2012)
- Academic Appointment Types
Promotion and Tenure
- Separation From Appointment
Academic Titles for SAP Entry (unpaid)