Foreign Transcripts

Foreign Coursework
All students who completed coursework from a foreign institution must have the transcript evaluated by an approved evaluation agency. For a current list of approved agencies, see the list below. Applicants may be required to take preadmission courses in the United States as designated by the admissions committee based on the foreign transcript evaluation.

Approved Foreign Transcript Evaluation Agencies
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.    (Course by course report)

Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.    (University and post-secondary course-by-course report) 
International Education Research Foundation, Inc. (IERF)     (Detail report)

World Education Services, Inc.    (Course-by-course report)

Foreign transcript evaluations should be sent to:
SAHP Academic and Student Affairs
984035 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE  68198-4035

English Proficiency Requirement