Computed Tomography Fast Facts
Computed Tomography Practicum
Admission to the Computed Tomography Practicum requires the applicant to successfully complete the following prior to matriculation:
1. Graduate from an accredited Radiography Program. Students in their final months of study are eligible to apply.
2. Certified, registered and in good standing with the ARRT.
College prerequisites, course requirements, and program requirements are subject to change.
Required by the School of Allied Health Professions Academic and Student Affairs
1. On-line Application for Undergraduate Admission
2. $70 non-refundable application processing fee
3. One (1) set of official transcripts
4. English proficiency requirement, if your native language is not English.
5. Foreign transcripts, if you completed coursework from an institution outside the USA.
Required by Radiation Science Education – CT Practicum
1. Three (3) letters of recommendation
2. Written narrative