read all instructions thoroughly
1. Review admissions requirements and application checklist.
2. Review application deadline.
3. Read all instructions thoroughly.
4. APPLY! - The UNMC Online Admissions Application can be started, saved and returned to at a later time. You will be assigned a unique ID (NUID) at the beginning of the application. It is important that you memorize the unique ID (NUID) and self-created password, as this will be the ID and password used to access the online admissions application as well as the on-line application tracking system.
5. Open and print the Observation Confirmation Sheet. Three (3) unique observations must be completed to meet admissions requirements.
To view the time line for the admissions process, view the Admissions Timetable.
Many factors go into admissions decisions made by the Admissions Committee. Visit perfusion’s Preference Factors for insight into admissions decisions.
- About the Profession
- Admission to the Program
- Faculty & Staff
- Other Educational Opportunities
- MPS Degree Advancement Option
Handbooks & Policies