The Division of Radiation Science Technology Education provides a premier educational environment that prepares competent radiation science professionals who demonstrate the highest quality of patient care and service.
To uphold our Mission, the RSTE Division has the following goals:
- To enroll qualified individuals who successfully complete our programs, pass certification examinations, secure employment in their profession, and/or seek post-graduate endeavors.
- To graduate students who demonstrate clinical competence and performance required for entry-level practitioners.
- To graduate students who think critically, problem-solve, communicate effectively, and engage in professional development and life-long learning.
- To ensure the satisfaction of graduates, employers, and communities of interest by providing quality educational programs.
- About the Profession
- About the program
- Admission to the Program
- Faculty & Staff
- BSRST Degree Advancement Option
Handbooks & Policies