College of Allied Health Professions Professionalism Ceremony
The 2015 All-school Professionalism Ceremony will be held Saturday, September 19, 2015.
Schedule of Events:
1:00 – 2:00 pm All ceremonies
- Physician Assistant – Storz Pavilion 1-8
- Physical Therapy – MSC Truhlsen Event Center
- Clinical Laboratory Science – MSC 2010
- Cytotechnology, Clincial Perfusion, and Medical Nutrition – MSC 3002
- Radiation Science Technology Education programs – MSC 3001
1:30 – 3:30 pm Reception in the MSC Truhlsen Event Center
1:30 – 3:30 pm Self-Guided Tours
Professional dress required.
The Professionalism Ceremony is a rite of passage for students in the College of Allied Health Professions to begin their professional program or clinical encounters with patients. The ceremony focuses on professionalism, encompassing the concepts of ethical behavior, compassionate care, and service to others.