College of Allied Health Professions Professionalism Ceremony
The 2016 All-college Professionalism Ceremony was held Saturday, August 20, 2016.
Tentative Schedule of Events:
1:00 – 2:00 pm All ceremonies
- Physician Assistant – MSC Truhlsen Event Center
- Physical Therapy – Storz Pavilion 1-8
- Medical Laboratory Science – MSC 2010
- Cytotechnology, Clinical Perfusion, and Medical Nutrition – MSC 1005
- Medical Imaging & Therapeutic Sciences programs – MSC 3001
1:30 – 3:00 pm Reception in the MSC Commons
Professional dress is required.
The Professionalism Ceremony is a rite of passage for students in the College of Allied Health Professions to begin their professional program or clinical encounters with patients. The ceremony focuses on professionalism, encompassing the concepts of ethical behavior, compassionate care, and service to others.