Suggested time to start application on the CASPA website
- Submission of complete CASPA application materials to CASPA by September 1 for priority consideration for interview. Final submission deadline is October 1. The materials required include:
- CASPA application
- Three letters of recommendation, submitted through CASPA
- Official copies of transcripts from all colleges or universities attended using CASPA Transcript Request form
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores sent by October 1 to UNMC Physician Assistant Education Program , Code 4917
Last day to receive discounted fee through CASPA
- The UNMC Supplemental application via CASPA requires a $70 non-refundable fee
- For CASPA cost information, go to caspaonline.org
Priority application deadline. Those with complete CASPA application and GRE scores to the UNMC PA Program will be given priority consideration for an interview.
Final application deadline to submit CASPA application.
- GRE Scores to UNMC PA Program Code 4917, Department Code 0643
Final deadline for supplemental application
November – February
- An interview with the Admissions Committee is required for admissions, however, only the most qualified individuals will be invited to an interview based on assessment of the application materials and the number of preference factors that apply.
Late February – Early March
- The Division of Physician Assistant Education incorporates the “rolling” selection process. The selection process will occur through the months of December, January, and February until the class is filled. By early March, all applicants will have been notified of the status of their application.
- Once an application is accepted for admissions, a non-refundable $500 acceptance fee is required to reserve a place in the next entering class. This will be applied toward tuition payment when entering the Program.
Entering students must have completed all required course work and submit official transcripts
- Admission to the program continues to be highly competitive. One class of approximately 50 applicants is selected each year for admission.
Please contact: SAHP Office of Student Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-559-6673.
- MPAS Degree
- MPAS Degree Advancement Option
- MPAS/MPH Dual Degree
- PA Admissions
- Faculty & Staff
Mission, History, & Goals
Handbooks & Policies
- About the Profession
Advancing Rural Primary Care Conference