MPAS DAO Admissions Requirements
- Accredited PA Program graduate with a bachelor's degree from an approved institution of higher learning
- PA student GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Current or prior certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Personal professional liability coverage
- Current State PA license (military or federal employees are exempt)
- Must be employed in a clinical or educational role (PA's employed full-time or part-time can qualify)
If you choose the clinical track, you must identify a physician who agrees to be your preceptor for the duration of your clinical practice experience. If you choose the education track, you must identify a mentor for the supervised teaching practice courses.
Applicants will be considered without regard to age, sex, race, color, national origin, religion, political beliefs, or disability.
Click here to review the Computer Requirements and Technical Competencies for online learners.
- Non-degree Seeking
- Financial Aid & Scholarships