MPAS DAO Admissions Requirements
- Must be a graduate of an accredited PA Program and possess a bachelor's degree from an institution of higher learning accredited by an agency recognized by the US Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation;
- Present a PA student GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Present evidence of current or prior certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Identify a physician who agrees to be your preceptor for the duration of your clinical practice experience.
- Present evidence of personal professional liability coverage.
- Provide evidence of current State PA license (except military or federal employees).
- Must be employed in a clinical role. (PA's employed full-time or part-time can qualify.)
Applicants will be considered without regard to age, sex, race, color, national origin, religion, political beliefs, or disability.
Click here to review the Computer Requirements and Technical Competencies for online learners.
- MPS Degree Advancement Option
- MPAS Degree Advancement Option (Distance Learning Program)
- Non-degree Seeking
- Computer Requirements