Bulletins / Handbooks:
Program specific handbooks and manuals:
- CLS Policy Manual Updated 6/27/2012
- Medical Nutrition Student HandbookUpdated 8/24/2012
- Physical Therapy Student Handbook Updated 9/12/2013
- Physician Assistant Handbook Updated 11/6/2013
- For all other program specific policies, see the appendices in the SAHP handbook above.
UNMC Academic Records
The UNMC Academic Records office is located on the second level of the Student Life Center (Center for Healthy Living). The office:
- Creates and maintains permanent records for current and previous students.
- Process transcript requests and state licensure forms.
- Coordinates graduation ceremonies.
You can also request a transcript by filling out an online form that can be obtained at their website.
State Licensures are forms to be completed by UNMC and require the UNMC seal. These forms are provided by the student or state. Send form to: UNMC, 984230 Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198-4230. There is no charge for this service. If transcripts are required, please click above and follow the directions. Degree verifications do not require the UNMC seal. All verifications are completed by the National Student Clearinghouse for a minimal charge. Please visit http://studentclearinghouse.org/