- A didactic series covering the National Board of Echocardiography’s Examination of Special Competence in Basic Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography (Basic PTEeXAM).
- TTE and TEE image acquisition with both live models and echo simulation. Peer review of the student’s own echo examinations with electronic feedback.
- Physicians will receive 48 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for Basic Echo Course.
- Students will also be given access to the web-based teaching files where pre-graded echocardiography studies can be reviewed and interpreted at your own pace and instant feedback given on your interpretation.
- A certificate of course completion will be awarded once course work is completed.
- Completion of this activity is being certified under the AMA Guidelines for New Procedures and Skills.
Echo Basic Course
Visit 1: September 8-10, 2014
Visit 2: October 27-29, 2014
Visit 1: February 23-25, 2015
Visit 2: April 27-29, 2015
Echo Advanced Course
Week 1: November 3-7, 2014
Week 2: January 26-30, 2015
Week 3: April 20-24, 2015
Week 4: June 22-26, 2015