The program allows physicians to:
- Acquire skills necessary to improve patient outcomes and standard of care
- Develop medical imaging skills that can be passed to peers
- Keep up with the latest technical medical advances without compromising an existing medical practice
- Interact with peers and experts in a flexible learning environment that provides open and supportive supervision
- Develop skills necessary to accurately diagnose and identify perioperative cardiac pathologies using medical imaging techniques
- Provide an avenue for professional development and greater career opportunities
Physicians receive 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for Session 1.