Practicing physicians who complete the certification requirements will receive a certificate of completion of the Perioperative and Critical Care Echocardiography Basic Course issued by the University of Nebraska Medical Center Department of Anesthesiology.
- Admission to Basic Course in good standing
- Completion of all required on-site training sessions
- Completion of all required simulated diagnostic exercises
- Performance and submission of the required cases in your own practice (quality assessed by Basic Course faculty)
- Pass national standardized test that is approved by Basic Course committee