Practicing physicians who complete the certification requirements will receive a certificate of completion of the Perioperative and Critical Care Echocardiography Advanced Course issued by the University of Nebraska Medical Center Department of Anesthesiology.
- Admission to Advanced Course in good standing
- Completion of all required on-site training sessions
- Completion of all required simulated diagnostic exercises
- Performance and submission of the required cases in your own practice (assessed by faculty)
- Pass national standardized test that is approved by Advanced Course committee