The Asia Pacific Rim Development Program:
- helps UNMC further develop its reputation as a world-class institution.
- establishes a good relationship with strong scientific/medical programs in Asia Pacific regions.
- promotes friendships and cultural understanding.
- aids in cost savings at UNMC through financial aid awarded to incoming students, postdoctoral scholars through research and medical study and training.
- increases research scope and efficiency.
- provides collaborative exchange programs in research and medical training opportunities for high quality students, faculty members and postdoctoral scholars from UNMC and the Asia Pacific regions.
- meet the need for improved medical care, higher quality health care workers and better medical products in China.
Our partnerships in China are with the China Scholarship Council, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shandong University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Tongji University, and Xi'an Jiaotong University Health Science Center.
University of Nebraska Medical Center
985930 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5930