Each year, the four institutions listed below jointly plan the forum which is held in a different country. The institutions include:
- Graduate University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (GUCAS).GUCAS offers programs in nine major academic fields: science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, philosophy, economics, literature, education and management science. GUCAS has substantial research depth in such disciplines as mathematics, physics, chemistry, astronomy, geology, biology, mechanics, material science, energy science, electronic information, automation, computer science and technology, and biological engineering.
- Institute of Medical Science (IMSUT).The Institute of Medical Science at the University of Tokyo advances cutting-edge medical science research targeting infectious diseases, cancer and other intractable diseases. Emphasizing interdisciplinary research, IMSUT brings together researchers and graduate students with diverse backgrounds in fields from medicine to engineering.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC). As Nebraska’s only public academic health sciences center, UNMC has colleges of dentistry, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, public health, a school of allied health professions and two institutes. U.S. News & World Report ranked UNMC’s primary care program as 6th in the nation, its rural health medicine program as 12th, and its research program as 62nd. UNMC’s physician assistant, physical therapy, pharmacy, and nursing master’s programs also were ranked as among the top in the country.
- Griffith University is regarded as one of Australia’s most innovative tertiary institutions. Focused on multi- disciplinary teaching and research, Griffith covers all the priority issues – health, water, and the environment. It hosts internationally renowned centres which house vital research programs to prevent and treat cancer and neurological disease, and investigate infection and multi-drug resistant bacterial and viral disease respectively.
Shanghai Sino-U.S. Health Science Initiative (SSUHSI)
Family Medicine Training Center in Shanghai
Family Medicine Training Center in Xi’an
UNMC-Tianjin Lymphoma Center
China-U.S. Joint Research Center for Life Sciences
- International Student Research Forum (ISRF)