Ph.D. candidates who have completed required coursework in China will train and spend 1 to 2 years performing research projects supported by a principal investigator at UNMC, then return to their Chinese university for their thesis defense and Ph.D. degree award.
SUMMARY of APPLICATION PROCESS: DEADLINE to submit the following materials to UNMC: JANUARY 25
- Send an email to email@example.com indicate your intent to apply.
- Visit "Principal Investigators" on our website to search for an investigator (PI) who matches your research interests. This list features PIs who have interest in working with Chinese CSC scholarship recipients. If you do not find one that matches, you may research our UNMC website for a more broad list of our PIs. Once you find a PI, you must initiate contact with him/her to begin the application process.
- A signed sponsor letter from your current advisor
- At least three letters of recommendation (one of the references may be from your current advisor). These letters must be sent to us by the references separately, not by the student.
- Narrative of Goals
- Official transcripts (also known as Certified Marksheets)
- Official Degree Statement (of completed degrees)
- GRE & TOEFL scores are OPTIONAL, not required
Mail, fax, or email to:
Asia Pacific Rim Development Program
University of Nebraska Medical Center
985930Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5930
- CSC Programs at UNMC
Faculty/Administrator Training Program
Health Professions Degree Program
Shanghai Sino-U.S. Health Science Initiative (SSUHSI)
SSUHSI-Doctor of Medicine Program
SSUHSI - Doctor of Medicine Program Application
SSUHSI-Pharmacy Doctorate Program
SSUHSI-Pharmacy Doctorate Program Application
SSUHSI-Physical Therapy Doctorate Program
SSUHSI-Physical Therapy Doctorate Program Application
- Shanghai Sino-U.S. Health Science Initiative (SSUHSI)
Joint MD/PhD Degree-Seeking Program
Joint Research Training Program
Medical & Nursing Clinical Rotations Program
PhD Degree-Seeking Program
Physician Training Program
Postdoctoral Scholar/Visiting Scholar