CONFOCAL SCANNING PRICES
University of Nebraska System Patrons (UNMC, VAMC, UNO, UNL, UNK)
Scanning by certified independent users
Nights (after 7 PM) and weekends: $20.00/hr
Scanning by independent users with Technologist available to help
Days: 7 AM - 7 PM $30.00/hr
Scanning of user samples with Technologist working directly with user or scanning for users or basic training with users samples
Days: 7 AM - 7 PM $40.00/hr
Please note: new users must accumulate at least 20 hours of daytime Monday-Friday use before solo use on nights and weekends.
Advanced training in live cell experiments, FRAP, FRET, Multi-time with Autofocus, etc.
Days: 7 AM - 7 PM $50.00/hr
- All confocal users must have a cost center number entered into the system prior to each period of use. This is required for automated billing.
- Minimal charge will be 30 minutes with extended use charged to the nearest 1/4 hour.
- If you cancel with less than a 24-hour notice, you will be charged a fee of $30.
- Costs will be charged hourly and billed monthly.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes after your planned arrival, your first hour will be charged from the time scheduled, not the time of arrival. If you are more than 30 minutes late during high use periods, your time slot may be assigned to another user.
- If you overbook time (i.e., book three hours and use one hour), you will be charged for the full use period unless another user is available on short notice.
Patrons OUTSIDE the University of Nebraska System
Confocal Use - $100/hour
Leica Laser Microdissection - $20/hour
- Nebraska Prostate Cancer Research Program (NPCRP)
- Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
- Epigenomics Core Facility
- Protein Structure Core Facility (PSCF)