PROSTATE CANCER FOCUS GROUP (PCFG)
The Prostate Cancer Focus Group (PCFG) will meeting on a monthly basis on the 3rd Thursday of each month from 5-6 p.m.
The goals of this group are:
1. Build a team of investigators with complementary interest in prostate cancer.
2. Bring clinicians and basic researchers together to enhance understanding of clinical problems and design trials.
3. Submission of synergistic grant applications for national funding in basic, translational, and clinical research to the NIH DoD, and other sources.
- Nebraska Prostate Cancer Research Program (NPCRP)
- Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
- Epigenomics Core Facility
- Protein Structure Core Facility (PSCF)