All Applicants Must:
1. Meet the admission requirements outlined on the UNMC GRADUATE STUDIES WEBSITE.
2. Meet the BMI Program Prerequisites listed below.
BMI Program Prerequisites:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree
- Graduate Record Exam
- Clinical training and experience (medicine, nursing, dentistry, or allied health degree)
- Advanced training in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS) (Baccalaureate major, M.S. or Ph.D.) with interest and/or experience in the clinical sciences or health care delivery environment.
Incoming students are expected to have prior coursework or work experience equivalent to at least an undergraduate degree in one or more of the following fields:
- Mathematics (Calculus, Trigonometry, and/or Discrete Math)
- Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Health professions training
Other students will be considered on an individual basis.