Business for Bioscientists Certificate Program Curriculum
The curriculum has a total of 18 credit hours, 12 of which can be applied towards a Masters of Business Administration (MBA).
Evening classes are taught on the University of Nebraska at Omaha campus by the College of Business Administration. The curriculum is designed to be completed over two years when taking one class at a time.
- Accounting and Financial Fundamentals
- Analytical Foundations of Economics
- Essential Leadership Skills
- Marketing Policies
- Special Topics in Business (Capstone course for bioscientists)
Electives (one of the following):
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Accounting
- Managing Performance in Organizations
- Valuation of Intellectual Property
- Clinical Systems Architecture and Function