Center for Advanced Surgical Technology
The Center for Advanced Surgical Technology is a collaborative group of researchers from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, University of Nebraska at Omaha, and University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
CAST headquarters are located on the UNMC campus in Omaha, Nebraska. The facility consists of laboratory, office, and conference room spaces. The collaborative area houses CAST engineers, physicians, students, residents, fellows, and administrative staff participating in interdisciplinary, biomedical research.
Individual CAST investigators have their own labs on other University of Nebraska campuses.
- Applied Mechanisms and Design Lab
- Robotic Assistive Surgery (RAS) Lab
- Robotics and Mechatronics Lab
- Nebraska Biomechanics Core Facility
- Orthopaedics Biomechanics Laboratory
- IDEA Laboratory