To implement an effective, quantifiable and cost-efficient training program to surgical trainees who otherwise require long and strenuous hours of practice. The implementation of a formal training program will provide trainees an optimal opportunity to learn robot-assisted surgical techniques independently and in a risk-free virtual environment. Our ultimate goal is to develop a certificate training program for surgeons training in robotic laparoscopy administered in Omaha.
- Applied Mechanisms and Design Lab
- Robotic Assistive Surgery (RAS) Lab
- Robotics and Mechatronics Lab
- Nebraska Biomechanics Core Facility
- Orthopaedics Biomechanics Laboratory
- IDEA Laboratory