Faculty, employees, students and other institutional representatives at UNMC/ TNMC/ CH&MC and UNO are required to complete human subjects research training via the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) if they will be working on a research project that involves human subjects.
- CITI is accessed from the internet.
- The course is presented as several modules with a brief quiz at the end of each module to assess understanding of the material.
- A cumulative passing score of 75% is required for successful completion and is valid for a period of 3 years at which time a refresher course must be taken.
- It takes approximately 2-3 hours to complete the Basic course. The training does not have to be completed in one sitting however, but can be spread out over time if needed.
For all questions regarding CITI training, please contact Jenny Kucera. Click the link at right to access the CITI Program testing site.
Detailed instructions for accessing and taking the CITI Training tests
- About Us
- Clinical Research Center
- Electronic Health Record Research
- Research Pharmacy
Disease Specific Biobanks & Registries
- Community-Engaged Research
- Research Policies
- For the Public
- Research Education