Process for Research Studies that Utilize the Radiology Department
Descriptions of how to request services and reference documents to assist research coordinators and staff in uploading radiology images to sponsors for central review are now available from the button group at right.
Key Points to Remember:
- If radiology scans are used in the protocol regardless of whether or not they are uploaded electronically, the matrix needs to be e-mailed to Marie Witthoft in radiology administration.
- If scans will be uploaded to the sponsor, the IRB application must reflect this in the confidentiality section of the protocol
- If there are specific CRFs that need to be filled out by the technologist(s) performing the scan, the coordinator should:
- Email the forms to lead technologist prior to scan
- Communicate with lead technologist as to how the forms should be returned (ex: Campus mail, email, pick up in person, etc.)
The reference documents also include important scanner information and key radiology research contacts.
Please contact Katie Penas at 402-552-6601 if you have any questions.