New therapies, technologies and practices often evolve and the UNMC Center for Continuing Education exists to ensure health care providers have access to the latest resources. Our goal is to assist providers throughout Nebraska, western Iowa and surrounding states with information to provide state-of-the art health care.
In addition to onsite events, continuing education classes are held in community hospitals and other locations. Online courses and telehealth conferences -- utilizing The Nebraska Telehealth Network – can connect regional hospitals and county health departments.
UNMC CCE is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- Pre-Medical Programs
First and Second Year Curriculum
Year Three Requirements
Integrated clinical experience core (ICE)
Problem-Based Learning (PBL)
Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- Enhanced Medical Education Tracks (EMET)
- Integrated clinical experience core (ICE)
- First and Second Year Curriculum
- Dual Degree
School of Allied Health Professions
- Graduate Medical Education
Continuing Medical Education
- Learning Facilities
- Student Organizations, Interest Groups, and Activities
New Student Orientation
• Online at the UNMC Center for Continuing Education
• Phone: 402.559.5929, 402.559.5916, or Toll Free 877.832.6924
Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. CST.
• Email: email@example.com.
Be sure to include the course title and all requested information on the registration form.