Fahd Alsalleeh, B.D.S., M.S., Ph.D.
UNMC College of Dentistry
40th and Holdrege
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
Telephone: (402) 472-6280
Fax: (402) 472-6681
- Ph.D., Oral Biology, University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry, Lincoln, Nebraska, 2005-2008
- M.S. Oral Biology, University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry, Lincoln, Nebraska, 2002-2005
- B.D.S. (Bachelor Degree of Dentistry), King Saud University, Saudi Arabia, 1994-1999
- Candida Albicans Infection and Biofilm Formation of Root Canal of Teeth and Treatment options.
- Immunomodulation and Response of the host defenses during Fungi infection.
- Laird, B.S., Hermsen, M.S., Gound, T.G., Al-Salleeh, F., Byarlay, M.R., Vogt, M., Marx, D.B. Incidence of endodontic implantitis and implant endodontitis occurring with single-tooth implants: a retrospective study. J Endod 2008;34:1316-1324.
- Al-Salleeh, F., Petro, T.M. Promoter analysis reveals critical roles for SMAD-3 and ATF-2 in expression of IL-23 p19 in macrophages. J Immunology 2008 Oct 1;181(7):4523-33.
- Al-Salleeh, F., Beatty, M.W., Reinhardt, R.A., Petro, T.M., Crouch, L. Human osteogenic protein-1 induces osteogenic differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells harvested from mice. Arch Oral Biol 2008 Oct;53(10):928-36.
Al-Salleeh, F., Petro, T.M. TLR3 and TLR7 are involved in expression of IL-23 subunits while TLR3 but not TLR7 is involved in expression of IFN-beta by Theiler’s virus-infected RAW264.7 cells. Microbes Infect 2007 Sep;9(11):1384-92.
- Hause, L., Al-Salleeh, F.M., Petro, T.M. Expression of IL-27 p28 by Theiler’s virus-infected macrophages depends on TLR3 and TLR7 activation of JNK-MAP-kinases. Antiviral Res 2007 Nov;76(2):159-67.
- Nassif, N.J., Al-Salleeh, F., Al-Admawi, M. The prevalence and treatment needs of symptoms and signs of temporomandibular disorders among young adult males. J Oral Rehabil 2003 Sep;30(9):944-50.
- May 2009 “Incidence of endodontic-implantitis and implant-endodontitis occurring with single-tooth implants: A retrospective study.” American Association of Endodontists, 2009 Annual Session, Orlando, Florida
- December 2008 “Expression of the Interleukin (IL)-23p19 subunit during innate anti-viral immune responses: Cell signaling and promoter analysis.” PhD dissertation defense, University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry, Lincoln, Nebraska
- April 2008 “Promoter analysis shows that SMAD-3 and ATF-2 are involved in expression of IL-23p19 during Theiler’s virus-infection of RAW264.7 cells. Poster presentation at the Experimental Biology 2008 Meeting, San Diego, California
- April 2007 “OP-1 induced osteogenic differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells.” First place winner of the graduate level division of the Student Scientific Program, University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry 40th Annual Student Scientific Program, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Department of Adult Restorative Dentistry
Department of Dental Hygiene
- Department of Growth & Development
- Department of Oral Biology
- Department of Surgical Specialties