Timothy M. Durham, D.D.S., M.P.A.
Professor, Assistant Dean for Patient Services and Quality Officer
UNMC College of Dentistry
40th and Holdrege
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
Telephone: (402) 472-2356
Fax: (402) 472-6681
- B.S. Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska
- D.D.S. UNMC College of Dentistry, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Certificate General Practice Residency, UNMC College of Dentistry, Lincoln, Nebraska
- M.P.A. University of Nebraska at Omaha
- UNMC General Practice Residency
- Introduction to Clinics
- Guest Lecturer, UNMC College of Dentistry
- Guest Lecturer, HIV Medical Track UNMC College of Medicine
- Quality Assurance
- Hospital Dentistry
- Systemic Disease and Dentistry
- Leadership in Academics
- Harn, S.D., Durham, T.M., Callahan, B..P, D.K. Kent. "The posterior superior injection technique: A report on technique variations and complications". (DART Article) General Dentistry 2002:50(6):544-552.
- Harn, S.D., Durham, T.M., Callahan, B.P., D.K. Kent. "The triangle of safety: A modified posterior superior alveolar injection technique based upon the anatomy of the PSA Artery". (DART Article) General Dentistry 2002:50(6):554-559.
- Harn, S.D., Durham, T.M. "Anatomical Variations and Clinical Ramifications of the Artery to the Lingual Nerve in the Pterygomandibular Space." Clinical Anatomy 16:294-299, 2003.
- Durham, T.M., Lange, B. "The Work Covenant: A Management Strategy for Department Chairs and Program Directors" Journal of Dental Education 68(1):55-63, 2004.
- Durham, T.M., Goddard, T., Morrison, S., "Rapid forced eruption: A case report and review of forced eruption techniques. (DART Article) General Dentistry 53(2):167-177, 2004.
- Durham, T.M., Lange, B., Carrol,l K., Brown, D. Gainsharing in a General Practice Residency: Report of an Experience. Special Care in Dentistry. Nov-Dec 24(6):293-300, 2004.
- Durham, T.M., King, T., Salinas, T., Franco, T., Ross, J. Dental implants in edentulous adults with Cognitive Impairment: Report of a pilot project. Special Care in Dentistry. Jan-Feb 26(1):40-46, 2006.
- Dunning, D., Durham, T.M., Aksu, M., Lange, B. The State of the Art in Evaluating the Performance of Department Chairs and Division Heads. Journal of Dental Education. April 71(4):467-479, 2007.
- Newland, M.C., Ellis, S., Peters, K.R., Simonson, J.A., Durham, T.M., Ulrich, F.A., Anderson, J.R., Russell, J.R., Tinker, J.H. Dental injury associated with anesthesia: a report of 161,687 anesthetics given over 14 years. J Clin Anesth 2007;19:339-345.
- Dunning, D., Durham, T.M., Aksu, M., Lange, B. The State of the Art in Evaluating the Performance of assistant and associate deans as seen by deans and assistant and associate deans. J Dent Educ 2008 Apr 72(4):458-71.
- Dunning, D., Durham, T.M., Lange, B., Aksu, M. Strategic Management and Organizational Behavior in Dental Education: Reflections on Key Issues in an Environment of Change. J Dent Educ June 73(6):689-695, 2009.
- Durham, T.M., King, K., Lange, B., Salama, F. Oral Health Outcomes in an Adult Dental Population, The Impact of Payment Systems. Spec Care Dentist. 2009 Sep-Oct;29(5):191-7.
- Salama, .FS., Kebriaei, A., McFarland, K., Durham, T.M. Prenatal counseling for pregnant women: a survey of general dentists. J Clin Pediatri Dent. 2010 Summer; 34(4):291-6.
- Salama, F.S., Kebriae,i A., Durham, T.M. Oral care for special needs patients: a survey of Nebraska general dentists. Pediatr Dent. 2011, Sept-Oct;33(5):409-14.
- Dunning, D., Durham, T.M., McDonough, D. Performance feedback as viewed by dental assistants: Part I. The Dental Assistant 2012, Sept-Oct; 81(5):6-11.
- Dunning, D., Durham, T.M., McDonough, D. Performance feedback as viewed by dental assistants: Part II. The Dental Assistant 2012, Nov-Dec; 81(5):6-8.
- Co-director University of Nebraska Medical Center iLead Program
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Compliance Committee
- Member American Dental Association
- Member Special Care in Dentistry
- Member Organization for Safety, Asepsis and Prevention
- Site Examiner Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Department of Adult Restorative Dentistry
Department of Dental Hygiene
- Department of Growth & Development
- Department of Oral Biology
- Department of Surgical Specialties