Department of Oral Biology
UNMC College of Dentistry
4000 East Campus Loop
Lincoln NE 68583-0740
Telephone: (402) 472-1274
Fax: (402) 472-2551
- B.S. Kansas State College, Pittsburgh
- M.S. Kansas State College, Pittsburgh
- Ph.D. University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Course Instructor, Geriatric and Special Patient Care (ARD 432)
- Course Instructor, Human Behavior (OB 581)
- Course Director, Problems in Patient Management (OB 601)
- Course Director, Extramural Programs (OB 684)
- Dental Education (the process)
- Practice Management
- Psychological Type
- ADEA, "The State of Art in Evaluating the Performance of Department Chairpersons and Assistant/Associate Deans in ADEA-Affiliated Dental Colleges." July 2004 to June, 2007. $7,160. Principal Investigator: Dr. Dunning, Co-Investigators: Drs. Tim Durham, Mert Aksu and Brian Lange
- Lange, B.M., Fung, E.Y.K. and Dunning, D.G. Suicide rate in the dental profession: Fact or myth and coping strategies. Dental Hypothesis 3(4):164-168, 2012.
- Lange, B.M., Dunning, D.G., Wenyu, Q. An update on practice management instruction in the U.S. dental schools. Dental Hypotheses doi:5436/j.dehy.2012.3.00056.
- Fung, E.Y.K. and Lange, B.M. Impact of drug abuse/dependence on dentists. General Dentistry 59(5):356-359, 2011.
- Dunning, D. and Lange, B. Accuracy of student strategic plans in a dental management simulation. J Dent Ed 75(2):223, 2011.
- Dunning, D.G., Lange, B.M, Madden, R.D., Tacha, K. Prerequisites in behavioral science and business: Opportunities for dental education. J Dent Ed 75(1):77-81, 2011.
- Dunning, D., Lange, B., and Madden, R. Compensating associates for supervising dental hygiene production: A discussion of an often taboo topic. Dental Hypotheses 85-93, 2010.
- King, K.A., Durham, T.M., Lange, B.M., and Salama, F. Oral outcomes in an adult dental population: The impact of payment systems. Special Care Dentistry 29(S):191-7, Sept/Oct 2009.
- Dunning, D.G., Durham, T.M., Lange, B.M., and Aksu, M.N. Strategic management and organizational behavior in dental education: Reflection on key issues in an environment of change. J Dental Ed 73(6):689-695, June 2009.
- Dunning, D.G., Durham, T.M., Lange, B.M., and Aksu, M.N. Strategic management and organizational behavior in dental education: Reflections on key issues in an environment of change. J Dent Ed 73(6):289-395, 2009.