Paul A. Hansen, D.D.S.
Title: Associate Professor, Section Director Prosthodontics
Department of Adult Restorative Dentistry
UNMC College of Dentistry
40th and Holdrege
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
Telephone: (402) 472-1281
Fax: (402) 472-5290
- D.D.S. -.University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE 1975
- Certificate in Prosthodontics, Wilford Hall Medical Center, 1984
- Board certification in prosthodontics 1986
- ARD 563 Removable Prosthodontics I
- ARD 570 Removable Prosthodontics II
- ARD 621/622 Clinical Prosthodontics/Implant Dentistry I/II
- ARD 671/672 Clinical Prosthodontics/Implant Dentistry II/II
- Implant longevity
- Provisional restorations
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Hansen PA, Cook NB. "Managing the Patient with a Worn Dentition. MetLife Quality REsource Guide, MetLife Dental Quality Initiatives Program, 1st Edition, July 2011.
- Hansen PA, Gist J. "A Quick Esthetic Remount Cast for All Ceramic Restorations." Journal of Prosthodontics, 19(2010)494-496.
- Hansen PA, Kim E. "A Provisional Fixed Partial Denture for an Implant Prosthesis." General Dentistry, Jan-Feb 2010.
- Hansen PA, Sigler E, Husemann RH. "Making Predictable Multiple Single Unit Provisional Restorations." J Prost Dent,102:260-263, 2009.
- Hansen PA, LeBlanc M, Cook NB, Williams K. "The Quality of Post and Cores Made Using a Reduced Time Casting Technique." Operative Dentistry, 34-6, 709-715, 2009.
- Consultant for legal activities and continuing dental education provider.
- Department of Adult Restorative Dentistry
Department of Dental Hygiene
- Department of Growth & Development
- Department of Oral Biology
Department of Surgical Specialties