Stanton D. Harn, Ph.D.
Department of Oral Biology
UNMC College of Dentistry
40th and Holdrege
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
Telephone: (402) 472-1353
Fax: (402) 472-2551
- B.S. (Biology), LaVerne College, LaVerne, California
- Ph.D. (Anatomy), University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Course Director, Osteology of the Skull (OB 315)
- Course Director, Head and Neck Anatomy (OB 316)
- Course Instructor, Special Topics in Oral Biology (OB 371)
- Course Instructor, A Review of Biomedical/Dental Sciences (OB 471)
- Course Director, Human Anatomy (OB 505)
- Course Director, Head & Neck Anatomy (OB 506)
- Course Instructor, A Review of Biomedical Sciences (OB 571)
- Course Director, Advanced Anatomy (OBIO 860)
- Anatomy of deep face and anatomy of anesthesia
- History of Dentistry (Dental Museum)
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry, "Museum Fund," Principal Investigator, Stanton D. Harn, $8,000-30,000 (per year). September, 1998 - August, 2006 (renewable each year since 1993)
- Harn, S.D. and Durham, T.M. Anatomical variations and clinical ramifications of the artery to the lingual nerve in the pterygomandibular space. Clinical Anatomy 16:294-299, 2003.
- Harn, S.D., Durham, T.M., Callahan, B.P., and Kent, D.K. The triangle of safety: A modified posterior superior alveolar injection technique based on the anatomy of the PSA artery. J Gen Dentistry 50:554-557, 2002.
- Harn, S.D., Durham, T.M., Callahan, B.P., and Kent, D.K. The posterior superior alveolar injection technique: A report on technique variations and complications. J Gen Dentistry 50:544-550, 2002.
- Ritter, A., Sensat, M.L., and Harn, S.D. Thoracic outlet syndrome. J of Dental Hyg 3:205-20, 1999.
- Curator - College of Dentistry Museum
- Department of Adult Restorative Dentistry
Department of Dental Hygiene
- Department of Growth & Development
- Department of Oral Biology
- Department of Surgical Specialties