Wayne B. Kaldahl, D.D.S.
Surgical Specialties Department
UNMC College of Dentistry
40th and Holdrege
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
Telephone: (402) 472-1273
Fax: (402) 472-5290
- B.A. Nebraska Wesleyan University Lincoln, Nebraska
- D.D.S. University of Nebraska College of Dentistry Lincoln, Nebraska
- Hospital Internship, Carswell Air Force Base, Texas
- Certificate in Periodontics University of Washington College of Dentistry Seattle, Washington
- Clinical trials in periodontology
- Periodontal regeneration
- Becker, C., Kaiser, D., Kaldahl, W. The evolution of provisional fixed splints: The A-splint. Int. J Periodontology Restor. 18(3):2, 1998.
- Kaldahl, W.B., Kalkwarf, K.L., Patil, K.D., Molvar, M.P. and Dyer, J.K. Long-term evaluation of periodontal therapy. I. Response to four therapeutic moedalities. J Periodontology 6:93-102, 1996.
- Kaldahl, W.B., Kalkwarf, K.L., Patil, K.D., Molvar, M.P. and Dyer, J.K. Long-term evaluation of periodontal therapy. II. Incidence of sites breaking down. J. Periodontology 6:103-108, 1996.
- Kaldahl, W.B., Johnson, G.K., Patil, K.D., Kalkwarf and K.L. Levels of cigarette consumption and response to periodontal therapy. J Periodontology 6:65, 1996.
- Department of Adult Restorative Dentistry
Department of Dental Hygiene
- Department of Growth & Development
- Department of Oral Biology
- Department of Surgical Specialties