Bongok Kim, DMD, MS
UNMC College of Dentistry
40th and Holdrege
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
Telephone: (402) 472-1362
Fax: (402) 472-5290
- D.D.S., Seoul National University College of Dentistry, Seoul, KOREA, 1976-1980
- D.M.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 1983-1986
- MS, New York University Graduate School of Arts and Science, Biomaterials Science, New York, NY,2003-2006
- Advanced Education Program Prosthodontics, New York, NY, 2008-2011
- ARD 529 Dental Anatomy
- ARD 531 Dental Materials
- In vitro investigations; Fatigue behavior of various metal-ceramic systems and all-ceramic systems by comparing Reliability and Fracture Modes in flat four layer structures.
- Implant -supported all-ceramic three-unit fixed partial dentures with differentveneering methods.
- Human enamel study under various loading conditions.
- "Performance of Metal-Ceramic Prostheses in Mouth-Motion Fatigue," Journal of Dental Research, February 2007.
- University Dental Associates, UNMC College of Dentistry Faculty Practice
Department of Adult Restorative Dentistry Faculty
Department of Dental Hygiene Faculty
Department of Growth & Development Faculty
Department of Oral Biology Faculty
Department of Surgical Specialties Faculty