Curtis G. Kuster, D.D.S., M.S.
UNMC College of Dentistry
40th and Holdrege
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
Telephone: (402) 472-1328
Fax: (402) 472-5290
- B.S. University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska
- D.D.S. University of Nebraska, College of Dentistry, Lincoln, Nebraska
- M.S. University of Nebraska, College of Graduate Studies, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Certificate in Pedodontics University of Nebraska, College of Graduate Studies, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Director: PED 592; Dental Auxiliary Utilization (Spring-Sophomore)
- Instructor: PED 596; Pediatric Dentistry (Spring-Sophomore)
- Instructor: PED 636; Clinical Pediatric Dentistry (Spring-Junior)
- Instructor: PED 663; Clinical Pediatric Dentistry (Summer/Fall-Senior)
- Lecturer: DENT HYG 318; Dental Specialties
- Director: Board Review Literature Seminar (All year)
- Instructor: PED 801; Clinical Pediatric Dentistry (All year)
- Director: Bios 150; Introduction to Dentistry and Dental Hygiene
- Predictions of dental school success factors
- Admissions procedures
- Ohoa-Grijalva, J.F., Kuster, C.G: "Supernumerary Teeth Removal and Orthodontic Tooth Repositioning: A Case Report," J. of Mexican Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, (1):12-21, 1995. (Reprint of above article translated into Spanish).
- Leeper, S.H., Kuster, C.G. "Current use of Evening Clinics in U.S. Dental Schools," Journal of Dental Education, 60(9):63-64, September, 1996.
- Kuster, C.G. " Pediatric Dentistry as a Career Choice," Journal for Minority Medical Students, 10:58-60, Summer, 1998.
- Kuster, C.G., Carr, R.H., Sinkford, J.C., "Another Option: Dentistry," Keepsake: A Guide for Minority Pre-Med Students, :31-33, 1998-1999.
Department of Adult Restorative Dentistry Faculty
Department of Dental Hygiene Faculty
Department of Growth & Development Faculty
Department of Oral Biology Faculty
Department of Surgical Specialties Faculty