Radiology for Dental Auxiliary
This course complies with the Statutes, Rules and Regulations approved by the NE State Board of Dental Examiners.
Following this course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify common radiographic errors and how to correct them
- Identify the specific teeth and other structures that should be recorded in each acceptable periapical and bitewing radiograph
- Identify basic anatomic landmarks for identifying radiographs
- Perform intraoral and extraoral radiographic technique on manikins
- Evaluate diagnostic quality of intraoral radiographs
Method of teaching: Lecture/Discussion, mannequin clinical participation
The University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry Office of Continuing Education is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/cerp
The College is a member of the American Dental Education Association and the Association for Continuing Dental Education. Academy of General Dentistry credit is available, provider #0077.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry Office of Continuing Education designates this activity for 16 hours of continuing education.
Continuing Education Courses
Save the Date Calendar
Golf and Learn
Restoration of the Dental Wear Patient Using Modern Ceramic Materials
Pain Control and Analgesics
Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office: Hands on w/ Sim Man
Caries Management for the Adult Restorative Patient
2015 Weeth Lecture
What's New 2015
Coronal Polishing 2015
- Save the Date Calendar
- College of Dentistry Alumni
Nebraska Practice Opportunities