John W. Reinhardt, D.D.S., M.S., M.P.H.
Title: Dean and Professor
UNMC College of Dentistry
40th and Holdrege
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
Telephone: (402) 472-1344
Fax: (402) 472-6681
- 1967-1971 B.A. Biology, Illinois Wesleyan University
- 1971-1975 D.D.S., Loyola University
- 1977-1979 M.S., Operative Dentistry, University of Iowa
- 1986-1988 M.P.H., Health Services Research, Harvard University
- Clinical Operative Dentistry
- Health Services
- Mercury and Dental Amalgams
- Access to Care
- Co-Director, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Summer Medical and Dental Education Program, 2009-2013, ($1,215,000)
- Program Director, "Target Access: Great Plains Oral Health," U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, HRSA, 2005, $246,040
- Reinhardt, J. and McFarland, K. Strategies fpr Strengthening the Great Plains Oral Health Workforce. Great Plains Research 23 (Fall 2013):199-208.
- McFarland, K.K., Reinhardt, J.W., and Yaseen, M. Rural Dentists: Does Growing Up in a Small Community Matter? JADA 143(9):1013-1019, 2012.
- McMcFarland, K.K., Reinhardt, J.W., and Yaseen, M. Rural Dentists of the Future: Dental School Enrollment Strategies. J Dent Educ 74(8):830-835, 2010.
- Consultant/Predoctoral Chair, Commission on Dental Accreditation (2008-Present)
- Editorial Board, Operative Dentistry
- Moderator, ADA Annual Session Program: How to position yourself to apply for a job as a dental educator (2005-2012)
- Consultant, ADA Council on Scientific Affairs
- Budget and Finance Committee, Omicron Kappa Upsilon Supreme Chapter
- Past President, Academy or Operative Dentistry
- Past President, Omicron Kappa Upsilon Supreme Chapter
- Department of Adult Restorative Dentistry
Department of Dental Hygiene
- Department of Growth & Development
- Department of Oral Biology
- Department of Surgical Specialties