Hidehiko Watanabe, D.D.S., M.S.
UNMC College of Dentistry
40th and Holdrege
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
Telephone: (402) 472-3049
Fax: (402) 472-5290
- D.D.S., Tokyo Dental College, Tokyo, Japan, 1990
- M.S., Operative Dentistry University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Director, Operative Dentistry I, ARD 532
- Instructor, Operative Dentistry II, ARD 555
- Guest Lecturer, Advanced Topics in Operative Dentistry, ARD 616
- Instructor, Clinical Operative Dentistry I, II, III, ARD 618, 695, 696
- Material (optical and physical) properties of resin composites
- Yoshino, K., Watanabe, H., Fuka,i K.,Sugihara, N., Matsukubo, T. Age-and sex-specific differences in ration of occluding pairs to number of present teeth. The Bulletin of Tokyo Dental College, 53(4):197-202, 2012.
- Yoshino, K., Watanabe, H., Fuka,i K., Sugihara, N., Matsukubo, T. Relationship between Eichner Index and number of present teeth. The Bulletin of Tokyo Dental College 53(1):37-40, 2012.
- Cove,y D., Barnes, C.M., Watanabe, H., and Johnson, W.W. Effects of paste-free prophylaxis angle and conventional polishing pastes. General Dentistry, 59(6):466-473, November /December 2011.
- Yoshino, K., Watanbe, H., Fuka,i K., Sugihara, N., and Matsukubo, T. The number of occlusal units estimated from the number of present teeth. The Bulletin of Tokyo Dental College 53(*3):155-158, 2011.
- Cook, B., Watanabe, H. Glass Ionomer Cement: An Underutilized Restorative material, Dental Diamond, (Japanese), November 2010.
- Watanabe, H. Predictable shade taking for single tooth composite restorations, Quintessence (Japanese), March 2009.
- Watanabe, H., Khera, S.C., Vargas, M.A., Qian, F. Fracture toughness comparison of six resin composites. Dental Materials. 24(3):418-25, 2008.
- Watanabe, H., Covey, D. Esthetic restorative material shade changes due to photopolymerization. General Dentistry. May (Special Issue):260-266, 2008.
- Watanabe, H., Covey, D. Retentive properties of self-threading pins and cemented pins. Presented at International/American Association of Dental Research Annual Session July 2008, Toronto, CANADA.
- Member, Academy of Operative Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, American Dental Education Association
- Reviewer, Journal of American Dental Association
- Department of Adult Restorative Dentistry
Department of Dental Hygiene
- Department of Growth & Development
- Department of Oral Biology
- Department of Surgical Specialties