If accepted to the program, you are committing to:
- Work a minimum of 240 hours throughout the rotation period.
- Attend mandatory enrichment lectures offered by the Director of the Program and Program coordinators.
- Participants will not be able to request flexibility to regular work hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) for any purpose during the program. Schedules and hours worked depend on the research study you are participating in. If you are requesting additional time off of the program, this must be presented to the program director during the interview process.
- The program culminates with a mandatory written research proposal. This proposal will be worth 25% of the student’s grade.
- There will be other various assignments/quizzes students will be required to complete throughout the program.
- You agree to undergo an all-inclusive background check, once offered a position in this program.
- All students are required to attend compliance training, even if you were at UNMC last year.
- All selected students must complete Human Rights training “CITI,” prior to their first day on campus.
- Academic Activity Reports
- Academic Research Internship
Dr. T. Paul Tran
UNO Program Director
Dr. William Tapprich
UNMC Program Coordinator
Questions regarding the program should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org