Thank you for your interest in our Emergency Residency. We will begin accepting applications for the 2014-2015 academic year beginning September 1, 2014. All applications must be submitted via ERAS. We will not accept applications that are not submitted via ERAS. The deadline for submitting your application is November 15, 2014 11:59pm CST.
- 3 letters of recommendation (written within one year of application date)
- 1 MSPE (Formerly known as the Dean's Letter (released October 1)
- 1 Picture of yourself
- 1 Personal Statement
- Transcripts from your Medical or Osteopathic school
- USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX score is a required component of your application. Step 2 is not required for your application to be considered, but is encouraged. Currently there are no required minimum passing scores to apply.
- Currently there are no cut off dates of time test was taken to application period.
- ECFMG Certificate - (if applicable)
Our department will only accept applications from US Citizens or applications that are eligible for J1 Visa status only. H1B Visa's are not accepted-no exceptions.
Please contact Margie Galkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-559-6802 with further questions.
Interview season will begin November 2013. All final decisions will be made for invitations to interview with our program on or before December 1, 2013. Please do not call and request the status of your application prior to December 1, 2013. Any questions regarding the interview process should be emailed to the residency coordinator Margie Galkowski at email@example.com. We will be using the online Interview Broker program (https://www.interviewbroker.com/interview/)
- Resident Life
- Class of 2016
- Class of 2015
- Class of 2014
Benefits of UNMC