Thank you for your interest in our Emergency Residency. We will begin accepting applications for the 2013-2014 academic year beginning September 1, 2013. All applications must be submitted via ERAS. We will not accept applications that are not submitted via ERAS. The deadline for submitting your application is November 15, 2013 11:59pm CST.
- 3 letters of recommendation (written within one year of application date)
- 1 MSPE (Formerly known as the Dean's Letter (released November 1)
- 1 Picture of yourself
- 1 Personal Statement
- Transcripts from your Medical or Osteopathic school
- USMLE Step 1 orCOMLEX Exam 1 scores are a required component of your application. Step 2/COMLEX2 is not required for your application to be considered, but is helpful. Currently there are no required minimum passing scores to apply.
- Currently there are no cut off dates of time test was taken to application period.
ECFMG Certificate - (if applicable)
Our department will only accept applications from US Citizens or Applications that are eligible for J1 Visa status only. H1B Visa's are not accepted-no exceptions.
Please contact Margie Galkowski at 402-559-6802 with further questions.
Interview season will begin November 2012. All final decisions will be made for invitations to interview with our program on or before December 1, 2012. Please do not call and request the status of your application prior to December 1, 2012. Any questions regarding the interview process should be emailed to the residency coordinator Margie Galkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resident Life
- Class of 2013
- Class of 2014
- Class of 2015
Benefits of UNMC