Aru Panwar, M.D., is a board certified surgeon who specializes in care of patients with head and neck cancer. Dr. Panwar grew up in New Delhi, India and graduated at the top of his medical school class at University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, India.
He completed his surgical residency at Creighton University, Omaha and obtained advanced fellowship training in head and neck oncologic surgery at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha.
Dr. Panwar’s practice is focused on prevention, diagnosis, and treatment for head and neck cancers. His clinical interests include thyroid neoplasms, trans-oral laser, and robotic surgery. Dr. Panwar’s current research is directed towards understanding factors that impact patient outcomes in head and neck oncology.
- Assistant Professor, Division of head & neck surgery, Department of Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Faculty, Nebraska Methodist Hospital, Omaha, NE
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgical Oncology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- UNMC Physician Otololaryngology Website
Head and neck surgery
Head and neck cancer