The Head and Neck Clinic at the University of Nebraska Medical Center is a multidisciplinary effort including head and neck surgical oncology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, medical oncology, radiation oncology, speech therapy, pathology, and support staff to provide comprehensive care to patients afflicted with cancer involving the head and neck.
Surgical Oncologists, Daniel Lydiatt, D.D.S., M.D., William Lydiatt, M.D., Alan Richards, M.D., Russell B. Smith, M.D., and Oleg N. Militsakh, M.D., Aaron Wieland, M.D., direct the operations of the Head and Neck Clinic.
How to Make Head & Neck Clinic Appointments
- NEW patients: Call the Head and Neck Cancer Clinic at (402) 559-6500.
- RETURN patients: Call the Head and Neck Cancer Clinic at (402) 559-1700.
- An appointment confirmation and pre-registration form will be mailed to you.
- Complete the pre-registration form and return it promptly.*
- Always bring your registration card with you to appointments.
*Note: If there is not sufficient time to mail the pre-registration form to you and receive it back, an Outpatient Registration representative will contact you by phone at your home. If you do not wish to be contacted by phone at home, be sure to tell the person making your appointment. Registration will then be completed upon your arrival at Outpatient Registration on level one of the Durham Outpatient Care Center.
- Audiology Services
- Ear, Nose, Throat Clinic
- Head and Neck Clinic
Oral Facial Prosthetics/Dental Oncology Clinic
Make an Appointment
- Parking, Travel and Lodging
- Post-Op Instructions
- Provider Directory