At the Clinic: Patient Evaluations
- Why you are seeing the doctor
- Your current problem
- How it bothers you
- Review of appropriate medical records, films and pathology slides brought by all new patients
- Review of copies of records and films made since last visit brought by all return patients
- Previous unrelated illnesses
- Current medications
- Social history
- Family medical history
Accomplished with an otoscope, and sometimes a microscope, which allows an enlarged view of the ear drum.
Performed by looking into the nose with a nasal speculum. Sometimes a nasal endoscope - a straight rod with a lighted end - is used for a better look into the nose.
Accomplished with a tongue blade and mirrors, and sometimes a very thin lighted tube - inserted through the nose, which allows the vocal cords to be seen.
The Head and Neck
Determines the likelihood of growths, thyroid nodules or salivary gland tumors.
- Audiology Services
- Ear, Nose, Throat Clinic
- Head and Neck Clinic
Oral Facial Prosthetics/Dental Oncology Clinic
Make an Appointment
- Parking, Travel and Lodging
- Post-Op Instructions
- Provider Directory