Dr. Ingram's practice includes all phases of ear, nose and throat medicine. He has a special interest in otolaryngic allergy.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Diplomat - American Board of Otolaryngology
- Member - American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Faculty - Veterans Administration Hospital, Omaha
- Board Certified
A 1990 graduate of the University of Health Sciences, Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, Illinois, Dr. Alan Ingram interned in general surgery at Letterman Army Medical Center in the Presidio of San Francisco and took his otolaryngology - head and neck surgery residency at the University of Colorado/Fitzsimons Army Medical Center in Denver. Prior to attending medical school, Dr. Ingram studied bio-science at California State University in Hayward, where he obtained his secondary education teaching certificate. He received his undergraduate degree in chemistry and biology from Wayne State College, Wayne, Nebraska.
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgical Oncology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- Veterans Administration
- UNMC Physician Otololaryngology Website
General ear, nose and throat medicine