Dr. Lydiatt specializes in head and neck cancer cases.
- Professor, Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Diplomat - American Board of Otolaryngology
- Diplomat - American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow - American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Director of the Methodist Cancer Center
- Board Certified
Dr. Daniel D. Lydiatt received his D.D.S. degree from the University of Nebraska College of Dentistry at Lincoln in 1977. Following two years in dental practice, he enrolled at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, where he attained his M.D. degree, and completed residencies in oral and maxillofacial surgery and otolaryngology - head and neck surgery. Dr. Lydiatt is board certified in both specialties. He completed a head and neck surgery fellowship from M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, in July 1991.
In addition to his position at UNMC, Dr. Lydiatt is director of the Methodist Cancer Center, Omaha, and also has a head and neck surgery practice at Nebraska Methodist Hospital in Omaha.
A member of the Graduate Faculty, UNMC, and of the UNMC Eppley Cancer Center, Dr. Lydiatt’s practices are limited to head and neck surgical oncology.
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgical Oncology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- UNMC Physician Otololaryngology Website
Methodist Clinic: 402-354-5890
Head and neck surgery
Head and neck cancer