Dr. Militsakh specializes in head and neck cancer cases.
- Associate Professor, Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Director of Head and Neck Reconstructive Surgery
- Faculty - Veterans Administration Hospital, Omaha
- Board Certified
Dr. Oleg Militsakh, a native of Belarus (Soviet Union), earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Louisville in 1997, and received his doctorate in medicine from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in 2001. He finished his internship at the University of Missouri-Kansas City in General Surgery, and then went on to complete a four-year residency in Otolaryngology-Head And Neck Surgery at the University of Kansas Medical Center. Following his residency, Dr. Militsakh completed a one-year fellowship in Oncologic Head and Neck and Microvascular Reconstruction Surgery at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. Dr. Militsakh joined the Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery faculty in June 2007.
Dr. Militisakh's interests are in Facial Plastic and Head and Neck Microvascular Reconstruction and Conservation Laryngeal Surgery.
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgical Oncology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- UNMC Physician Otololaryngology Website
Methodist Clinic: 402-354-5890
Head and neck surgery
Head and neck cancer