The Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Nebraska Medical Center participates in the National Resident Matching Program. Applications are placed with ERAS, the Electronic Residency Application Service.
Applications are reviewed by the department's Residency Selection Committee and selected applicants are invited to interview with the faculty and current residents.
Application deadline date - October 1, 2012
- Tuesday, November 13, 2012
- Thursday, December 6, 2012
- Common Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- MSPE/Dean's Letter
- Letters of Recommendation (Max of 4/program and Minimum of 3)
- USMLE (Part 1, Part II when available) or COMLEX
- ECFMG Status Report (foreign graduates only)