The Department of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery was founded in 1968 to provide specialty Ear, Nose and Throat care and training.
The Medical Specialty of Otolaryngology is involved in the following:
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases, infections and tumors of the ears, nose, throat, mouth, head, and neck.
- Evaluation and treatment of lacerations, fractures, congenital abnormalities - including cleft lip and palate, self-inflicted wounds, cosmetic deformities, allergies, problems involving voice, balance, and hearing loss
- Fitting and supplying hearing aids, dental bridges, dental implants, dentures, oral and facial prosthetics, anaplastology - restoration of absent or malformed body parts through prosthetics
- Surgical care including tonsillectomies, ear drainage tubes, cochlear implants, nasal and sinus surgery, surgery of the larynx, reconstruction of the ear drum and hearing, thyroid, parotid, vocal cord lesions, larynx lesions, mouth cancer (jaw, tongue, palate, floor of mouth, lips, etc.), cancer of the sinuses, eyes, nose, ears, or face, neck dissection involving lymph node cancer, and dental oncology.
- Audiology Services
- Ear, Nose, Throat Clinic
- Head and Neck Clinic
Oral Facial Prosthetics/Dental Oncology Clinic
Make an Appointment
- Parking, Travel and Lodging
- Post-Op Instructions
- Provider Directory