- Associate Professor Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, UNMC
- Associate Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Creighton University
Dr. Richards is a graduate of the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. He completed his internship and residency in general surgery at the Johannesburg group of teaching hospitals. He is Board Certified in both South Africa and Great Britain.
Before relocating to the Omaha area in 1997, Dr. Richards was a part-time staff member in the Department of Surgery, University of the Witwatersrand Medical School and chief of the Head and Neck Oncology Clinic at the Johannesburg Hospital. He also maintained a private surgical practice in Johannesburg.
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgical Oncology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- UNMC Physician Otololaryngology Website
Methodist Office: 402-354-5890
Head and neck surgery
Head and neck cancer